Facility & events rental at the Fair Grounds Expo & Event Center.
EXPO & EVENT CENTER
Looking for a place to hold your next event? The Prince William County Fairgrounds has several different buildings, and types of facilities to choose from. We host a large variety of events including but not limited to: Auctions, Car Shows, Horse Shows, Craft Shows, Dog Shows, Auctions, Gun Shows, Motocross, Demolition Derby, Rodeo, Concerts, Benefits, Banquets, Family Reunions, Office Picnics, Employee Training, Expos, Festivals, Continuing Education, just to name a few! You may rent the entire grounds or just one building! We customize the rental to the areas you need, saving you money!
What we have to offer:
- Parking for 15,000 +
- Grandstand Area with Bleachers(Seating for 4,000 +); with clay track area for animal events or motorsports.
- Midway Area (grassy area over several acres for outdoor events)
- Commercial Building (10,000 Sq. Ft. Open Floor Plan Multi use Bldg., Climate Controlled)
- Home Arts Cinder Block Building (4400 Sq. Ft. Open Floor Plan Bldg., Climate Controlled)
- Clubhouse (Building seats about 75 people, perfect for small get-togethers or classes, also Climate Controlled)
- Show Barn (2800 Sq. Ft. Open Floor Plan Barn with Bleacher type seating for approximately 500)
- Barns (we have several other barns available for rent as well)
- Horse Show Arena (Perfect for Equestrian Events, but not limited to those uses)
Procedure for Renting and Pricing:
- Fill out Grounds Rental Request Form (See Below) and fax, email, or return in person to the Fair Administration Office.
- Based on that request, our Event Coordinator will put together an estimate and get it to you as promptly as possible.
- Our rates are based upon your needs, we do not have just one blanket price. We have found to keep prices down, we will look at what you need and charge you for only those services instead of charging you for services you don’t require.
- If you have any questions or require assistance in filling out the form, please email, stop by or call the Fair Administration Office:
10624 Dumfries Road,
Manassas, Virginia 20112,
Phone (703) 368-0173.
- Thank You for Considering The Prince William Fairgrounds as your Venue of Choice!
Rent A Venue...
We Have A Place For Your Event!
|Venue||Building Name||Square Feet||Dimensions|
|Hall 1:||Commercial Building||11,484||58x198|
|Hall 2:||HomeArts Block Bldg||4,800||40x120|
|Hall 3:||HomeArts Metal Bldg||4,800||40x120|
|Venue 6:||Children's Barn||1,320||30x44|
|Venue 7:||Open-Air Covered Pavilion C||3,876||38x102|
|Venue 9:||Open-Air Covered Pavilion D||3,876||38x102|
|Venue 10:||Open-Air Covered Pavilion F||5,750||50x115|
|Venue 11:||Open-Air Covered Pavilion G||5,750||50x115|
|Venue 12:||Open-Air Covered Pavilion H||5,850||117x50|
|Venue 13:||Open-Air Covered Pavilion J||2,160||36x60|
|Venue 8:||All Fair Ground Buildings||57,106|
RESERVE YOUR POP-UP SPOT NOW AND
START SELLING. ONLY $29 PER EVENT!
Storage for your RV or boat is available at the Prince William County Fair Grounds!
We offer affordable rates and easy access to your belongings. Keep your craft under a roof all winter with covered Boat Storage, available Nov 1 – March 16.
Outdoor Storage is available year round! Priced at just $285 per quarter. Event Center staff is available to accept your storage item Monday through Friday, from 9am – 5pm.
Conveniently located in Northern Virginia, off the Prince William Parkway between I-95 and I-66.
- Quarterly contracts
- 24/7 access
- Security cameras
- NO PERSONAL PROPERTY TAX! That savings alone could offset your cost of storage.